06 January 2011

Stuff Zig Iggs: Finn

You know, given my obsession with Finn, I'm really surprised I haven't posted a blog about him. I am full-blown obsessed with this animal. He is impossibly weird. For example, he attacks people while they're peeing. He trash-dives for, specifically, buffalo-sauce covered chicken bones. (And really anything else.) He can't blink effectively, so he perpetually gives you the "wiggy-eye." He hates pretty much everyone and everything except for me, Cwig, and Lola. (Lola is, by the way, a total bad ass, and will eventually get her own post.) He manically smashes his face into cardboard boxes. He drools a lot. He can't retract his opposable thumb/extra claw, so he clicks across the floor.

Yeah, he's weird. I like to think he takes after his mother.

Anyways, enjoy. I don't have a lot of visual documentation of Finn because he's kind of a camera-phobe. However, these are pretty gold.








No comments:

Post a Comment